Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we answer some the most Frequently Asked Questions on our platform
Is Bring Smile Org. a registered organization?
Yes, Bring Smile Organization is a registered charitable trust under Indian Trust Act 1882, with it's Head office in Orai, U.P.
How old Bring Smile Organization is?
Bring smile Organization was founded on 11 August 2012, in the city of Orai, Uttar Pradesh.
What is the mission of Organization?
Bring Smile Organization is working on two parallels, a sustainable system involving most efficient usage of our resources and commodities and an ideological revolution including educational reforms. For same we are trying to reach and help remotest and most deprived sections of society while in parallel working on youth mobilization to effectively achieve the above stated objective.
Who are main beneficiaries?
Through our direct materialistic charity events, slum population and people from road side shelters are major beneficiaries, among them too we are more concerned for children. Additionally, through our awareness campaigns large number of youth is getting motivation and developing positive attitude.
What domain does organization work on?
Domain of organization's work is in multiple dimensions, majorily-
- Direct charity and relief events for economically deprived sections.
- Educational and mentoring campaigns.
Feminist issues and standing with women against all odds.
Which region is the organization active in?
Organization is more active in northern India than the southern half. However, we are all prepared to expand our activities and centres there too very soon. Our latest campaign on International Poverty Eradication Day was hosted in following centres- Kanpur, Lucknow, Prayagraj, Orai, Jhansi, Bhopal, Mumbai, Gorakhpur, Pune, Bengaluru, Gwalior, Jalandhar, Avinashi, Haldwani, Patna, Motihari, Asansol, Varanasi, Bareilly, New Delhi, Noida and Kota.
How can one volunteer(join) for organization?
There are two levels of joining organization-
- Taking formal membership of organization, in this category members have to contribute Rs. 1000 (or more) and membership tenure will be of 1 year. Only members of this category can hold any office of responsibility in organization OR One can contribute Rs100 per month. Members can apply for contribution amount waiver in case of financial crisis. However, the final decision will be on discretion of Department Head, based on performance of member.
- Internee, if one wants to serve in any special manner i.e. using specific skill, he/she can ask for internship in any of different departments of organization.
Can I serve without financial donation to the organization? If yes, then how?
Yes,one can serve in organization by volunteering his soft skills/technical skills rather contributing financially.
What is the procedure for joining the organization?
Step wise procedure of joining organization is as follows-
- Visit our website properly and learn about our work, mission and other details.
- Decide membership category suitable for you.
- On the website, visit Join us -> Membership form, fill in the details and select membership category.
After submission of membership form, members of organization will contact you for further proceedings.
Does organization provide internships? If yes, how can one apply for it?
Yes, organization provide internships in various fields like content writing, graphic designing, web development, social media marketing, etc. You can apply for it by either directly contacting (through email) the concerned Head of Department with your resume or through Internshala or there is an option for applying as an internee in "Join Us" section.
What is the Campus ambassador program?
We are appointing Campus Ambassadors, who are representatives of Bring Smile Organization in their college campus. Their day-to-day activity involves promoting Bring Smile Organization in their campus at ground level and on social media and coordinating with the BSO city team in organising events there, along with other small and big tasks which will be given during the tenure of this program. For more details, go to 'Join Us' tab and click 'Campus Ambassador' program. There you will get all the necessary details.
What are different campaigns/initiatives of organization?
Different campaigns/initiatives of the Organisation are as follows-
- RAHAT- hands for relief: a charitable programme for economically deprived people.
- B3- Books, Basta and Blessings: an initiative to provide education and vocational training to children.
- Black बिंदी: an initiative to make the world a better and safer place for women to live.
What is B3-Books, Basta and Blessings?
Bookish knowledge is not enough to survive the rat race in today's scenario. BOOKS, BASTA AND BLESSINGS is a programme to provide vocational training, education and guidance to students with the help of an expert panel and guide them to become the finest to withstand the world.
What is RAHAT - hands for relief?
This campaign is concerned with the "relief activities" during harsh weather conditions, floods, draughts or any natural calamity or mishappening.
What is Black बिंदी?
A society with subjugated women can never prosper. We are targeting feminist issues like stalking, rape, eve teasing, etc. with the help of this mission and would try to make this society a better place for women to live in.
Can anyone donate in kind (old clothes, grains, books,etc.)? If yes, then where and how?
Yes, we accept donation in kind. Person willing to donate any sort of useable stuff to organization, need to drop a message at any of our official platforms with name, address, type and quantity of stuff. After receiving your message, our representative nearest to your given address will contact you and collect stuff as early as possible.
Can I personally chat with some representative of the organization? If yes, please provide links.
Yes, you can have conversation with us in case of any additional information required or query.